Interview to my dad.
For this week the questions are about what my interviewed person did if he would be facing a natural disaster.
My dad told me that obviously the only thing that he will do is take Laura (his wife) and me out of the house.
If he was at job he will go out of the building.
That in case of earthquakes. In case of tsunamis he will do the opposite, take us only into the house, with the previously preparation of food and water.
I think that what my dad will do is the normal way, so I do the exactly.
For this week the questions are about what my interviewed person did if he would be facing a natural disaster.
My dad told me that obviously the only thing that he will do is take Laura (his wife) and me out of the house.
If he was at job he will go out of the building.
That in case of earthquakes. In case of tsunamis he will do the opposite, take us only into the house, with the previously preparation of food and water.
I think that what my dad will do is the normal way, so I do the exactly.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario