Ir al contenido principal

Second interview

Interview to my sister.
     For this time I did the questions to my big sister.  Talking about the same, she told me that in those times when she was my age everything was different, she wasn't allowed to do the same things that I do.  An example of this is that my sister couldn't get her nails done, neither to wear make up because our mother thinks that teenagers should not act like a grown up woman. Instead, she believes that each stage of life have to happen without rush.
     Precisely, My sister didn't agree with the rule that forbid she could get her nails done because the most of her friends could and they always looked her beauty nails.
     My sister considers that back then is better than nowadays because in those time the values were very important to everybody. Currently, that doesn't happen, It's so easy that teenagers commit lacks of respect.

Comentarios

  1. Nice. Nice you are just missing how you think you would have been then, in that time.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am not agree with that rules, are a little bit estrange, be fashion is not try to be a grown up woman. So obviously I could follow the rules over all.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario