Interview to my mother
I make some questions to my mommy about how was she when she had my age and in a resume she told me the next.
When she was 14 years old she had a lot of responsabilities, she wanted to be a good person and student for her family, getting excellent grades, also she had only few friends but for her that was in off. As now she loves her brother and keep triying to be carefull with him, she was like her little mommy. Nowadays she saw the past and could see that she was a very happy little girl.
She was alllowed to do things by her own as, be with her friends, go out with their relatives, chosse her dresses, etc, but also she had rules to follow as, don´t be late at home, don´t say bad words, do her tasks and don´t talk loudly inside of the house.
At that age my mom had already a daugther, it means my big sister, so she wanted to be a wonderful mother and give everything to her, to achieve that, she wanted to had a good job, on those times the family was the most important thing to my mom.
About the opportunities that she got, my grandparents gave her a lot of tools to education and took care of my sister.
Over that (how I said before) the family was the most important thing, their situation was difficult, and for some years they were separated, with the pass of the years they resolved all the problems and return to be a happy family together.
My mom thinks that the difference between those times and now is that the situation for her was different, now I´ve got so much more opportunities that before maybe I couldn´t had
I think that if was born on 70´s, based on what I´m today I wouldn´t like that kind of life, basically for the absence of the technology, now these tool is one of the most important and before it doesn´t exist.
Excellent !!! I love you so much
ResponderEliminar