Interview to my sister again.
I select for this time my sister, and about the questions in the platform she told me the next.
My sister thought that being in a modeling school would be one of the greatest experience of her life. She imagined herself as a top model. However, with the pass of the days, she realized that she was involved in an industry where health wasn't a priority and most of the people cared about how you look and not about who you are.
She did a diet that was totally unhealthy just to look thinner, and a few years later, she looked a picture for that time an she saw herself sick, not beauty and healthy teenager.
She really wanted to feel elegant, learn how to walk with high hills ando had beautiful pictures.
About the second question about the sacrifices, she said that at the beginning, our mother help her a lot with the expenses, but it became more and more expensive and she couldn't afford it anymore, even when she wanted to support her. But my sister had a dream and she must pursuit every goal she had, so that didn't stop her. She started to work at our aunt's coffee shop as a waitress.
She was on vacation, so she worked everyday 8 hours and went to English classes on Saturday. Every penny she earned she used to buy the clothes, make up and everything that was necessary.
If I was in the same situation that my sister maybe the things change a little bit, for example I didn't do that unhealthy diet, I maybe did one but good for my buddy. In the other part I didn't change what she didid about work, athe this days I want to make money by myself to administrated by my way.
I select for this time my sister, and about the questions in the platform she told me the next.
My sister thought that being in a modeling school would be one of the greatest experience of her life. She imagined herself as a top model. However, with the pass of the days, she realized that she was involved in an industry where health wasn't a priority and most of the people cared about how you look and not about who you are.
She did a diet that was totally unhealthy just to look thinner, and a few years later, she looked a picture for that time an she saw herself sick, not beauty and healthy teenager.
She really wanted to feel elegant, learn how to walk with high hills ando had beautiful pictures.
About the second question about the sacrifices, she said that at the beginning, our mother help her a lot with the expenses, but it became more and more expensive and she couldn't afford it anymore, even when she wanted to support her. But my sister had a dream and she must pursuit every goal she had, so that didn't stop her. She started to work at our aunt's coffee shop as a waitress.
She was on vacation, so she worked everyday 8 hours and went to English classes on Saturday. Every penny she earned she used to buy the clothes, make up and everything that was necessary.
If I was in the same situation that my sister maybe the things change a little bit, for example I didn't do that unhealthy diet, I maybe did one but good for my buddy. In the other part I didn't change what she didid about work, athe this days I want to make money by myself to administrated by my way.
Nice. Well done. Check you grammar and spelling. 😉
ResponderEliminar